Sometimes living life in a big family does feel like a three-ring circus, but that's my life, and, all-in-all, I LOVE IT!

Friday, January 6, 2012

The Baby That Almost Never Cries

Now this is a very rare occurrence in our home:


I hear someone stirring in the bassinet and I see two little feet.






(No, someone stirring and kicking his little feet is not the rare occurrence.)


But I hear something that I almost never hear ~ I hear whimpering.  And I see something that I almost never see ~ such a sour face!








"Eóghan, I'm right here.  You're not alone!"








"Come on, look up!"








"Oh, Grandma!"








"You're here?"








"Okay, I'll stop crying now."








Now that's more like it!










This is what I'm used to seeing all the time!




Talk about spoiled!  I am one spoiled Grandma!

4 comments:

  1. Love this !! It felt a little like I was right there with you and Eoghan. What a good baby he must be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Eileen, he is so sweet. What a beautiful little face to have smiling up at you. .......:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to chronicle Eóghan's life! This is a great post and you should find a way to save it for his high school graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen he is such a doll! and growing leaps and bounds! I just don't think I could keep my nose out of his neck and my lips off of his cheeks! You are blessed and spoiled, but...you worked hard for it! and deserve it! hugs....

    ReplyDelete