Sometimes living life in a big family does feel like a three-ring circus, but that's my life, and, all-in-all, I LOVE IT!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Ray of course was very happy with Super Bowl Sunday as his team, the Giants, won!
He made sure we all had team shirts to wear while cheering the Giants on:




And while I was happy for him to see his team win the Super Bowl (I'm not a big football fan), I was more excited about another type of bowl:




Sunday morning some of us went bowling and it was lots of fun!

It was Mia's first time bowling and she was thrilled!




Jayden enjoyed himself too:



And this little man enjoyed himself too, but I think it will be a few years before he can lift a bowling ball.



And then it was back to the house where other family members joined us for pizza and to root the Giants on to victory!


(Eóghan looking for lunch!)


(I told you he was the baby that ate the baby!)


(Poor Baby Ray!  He's looking a little concerned here!)


The Peanut...


...and The Pillsbury Dough Boy!




(Poor Eóghan has such a rash from teething.  He's drooling all the time.  His cheeks are so red and raw, but never a complaint from him! We took him to the doctor today and got some cream, so hopefully it will clear up soon.)


(Here's our little cheerleader!)



It was a very fun day all around!

4 comments:

  1. A fun day...and I especially enjoyed looking at the bowling photos. What fun for Mia as it was her first time bowling. (Great form that Jayden has!) I know those sweet memories of bowling with the family will be with your Grands forever. I am always so happy to see families spending quality time with their children and grandchildren. Nothing can take the place of those times.
    Great photos, as always. You know that I love being here at your blog. Hugs and much love to you and your family, Eileen.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day Eileen. We used to all love bowling! I can only imagine the fun Mia and Jayden had. You could really see Mia's excitement!
    I sat and watched the entire football game by myself. Jake had to leave Sunday morning. I don't care for football that much either but it was an exciting game and I was surprised that I made it all the way through!!
    I'm sure it was much more fun at your place, wish I could have been there and gotten a little baby "fix" while there!!!
    Love Ya, Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture Eileen, surrounded by all your grandchildren is the BEST! You must so love that. What a great looking family. Little Peanut and the Pillsbury Boy are too funny! And then little princess Sophie looks so grown up with all her dark hair. Oh yes, good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen! what a crew! Those pics were soooo fun to see! I watched the game from 1/2 time on. I really didn't care who won but it was a fun exciting game. I am a last minute root for the guy behind and then they choked! hahahaha, it is so fun to see the whole family all dressed up for the game. Looks like you may have a bowler on your hands! Look at his form! I want him on my team on Thursday nights! lol. Ah you have the best job, being a stay at home grandma and having those babies so close to you all the time. Tireing...but such a blessing! hugs...

    ReplyDelete