Sometimes living life in a big family does feel like a three-ring circus, but that's my life, and, all-in-all, I LOVE IT!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!

I can't believe a whole year has gone by already!  And I can't believe all the joy this little girl has added to our lives!


March 31, 2011 ~ Love at first sight!


April 2011

May 2011 ~ Mother's Day

June 2011

July 2011

August 2011

September 2011 ~ meeting Eóghan for the first time!

October 2011 ~ Baby Smurf!  Halloween

November 2011 ~ Thanksgiving Day

December 2011

January 2012

February 2012

March 2011

Later today we'll be going to Erik & Lori's for a celebration party and I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share!


I've been busy and away from blogging and visiting, and I hope to catch up with everyone next week.  I've missed everyone and I've missed reading about your lives.  And I thank all of you who have left comments on my blogs and on Facebook.  You're all so kind.

I was in the city on St. Patrick's Day with my friend Barbara, we had so much fun and I'll share about that in a post soon.  Also, I was petrified scared this week because Barbara was having a problem with her heart and needed to go in for a procedure where they 'shocked' her heart into a normal rhythm.  She called me yesterday and she is doing very well!  So I'm breathing again!

And we celebrated Ray's Birthday on March 18th, and I'll post about that along with St. Pat's Day.

AND we celebrated Baby Ray's Baptism last Sunday, so I hope to post about that soon too!  And next week we're all getting together for Easter Sunday dinner and a combined Birthday party at our house for both Sophie and Mia with extended family.  I'm looking forward to it!

'Hope you are all doing well!  'See' you soon!

6 comments:

  1. I always smile when I see a post from you. What beautiful pictures. I especially love the one of your girls last Mother's Day. All so pretty!

    Aren't the years just flying by? It's scary.

    Good Barbara is okay. Does not sound like something I would want to go through!

    Looking forward to hearing about all your recent adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to catch up with you and all your happenings! Love the pix of Sophie's growth through the year. Hugz to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI EILEEN - oh my, such beautiful pictures. And such wonderful memories for all.
    Loving you this Easter season and always
    Gail
    peace....
    p.s. you look SO beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's been a year. I'm sort of in a bit of shock about that! Does the time go quicker as we get older or what??
    Sophie is adorable but you know that! I love the progression of photos as she grows. It's a great thing that you do that Eileen. I always seem to forget that I have a camera! I guess that comes with age too!
    I'm glad that your friend is doing well. That would be a scary thing, I have read about that procedure and it amazes me how far we've come in the medical field in such a short time.
    I'll be looking forward to reading all about your events! Love Di ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where has the time gone???? She is adorable.
    Thankful the procedure worked for Barb.
    My husband has had that done - twice!
    I'm "recovering" from having two of the grandchildren with us for a few days. That includes a tumble I took on my bicycle while riding with Titus. I'm pretty sure I broke a rib or two in addition to bruising my legs pretty badly. If I keep on pain pills, I can manage, but if the pain gets "ahead" of me, I'm a crying mess!
    We plan to leave on vacation right after Sunday morning's Easter church service.
    I'll be watching for more from you. Sure do miss you.
    Have a blessed Easter, Eileen.
    ♥Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me to say she is beautiful would be an understatement, Eileen.
    I love the timeline photos that you shared with us. You are a wonderful Umma. You are blessed to have your precious Grands, and they are blessed to have you.
    Happy Easter to you and your sweet family.
    Love,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete